Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Spring Scents: My Top Picks


Since spring is here its time to change up those perfumes!  Out with the heavy wintery scents and in with the light and airy spring scents!  While I may be a bit of a perfume junkie, I have narrowed it down to my top 4 scents which are a must have this season!
My all time favorite right now is Jo Malone Red Roses.  It smells like you just ran through rose bushes (minus the thorns), without being too overwhelming.  The fragrance combines seven different types of roses, along with nodes of lemon and peppermint and has lasting staying power! $110.00 for 3.4 ounces or $60.00 for 1 ounce.

Before the scent drew me in, it was the beautiful packaging that got my attention on my next favorite.  And yes, I am talking about Twirl by Kate Spade.  This bottle is fabulous, as is the perfume that comes out of it!  It is light, yet captivating, with nodes of watermelon, blackberry, and orange blossoms. Now if that doesn't scream spring I don't know what does. $65.00 for 1.7 ounces

Coming in at third would be Prada's latest scent, Prada Candy.  WARNING: This is very fragrant and overwhelming! If you are a subtle, fresh, just showered scent type of girl, keep scrolling.  However, if you love something bold, this scent is for you! It is extremely sweet smelling, but there is just something about it that I love.  As with Jo Malone scents, Prada Candy has great staying power.  I will say though, the "overwhelmingness" of the scent does calm down throughout the day.  I would say this is more of a nighttime spring scent, but nonetheless I am loving it for the season. $82.00 for 1.7 ounces or $110.00 for 2.7 ounces

Last, but certainly not least, is Stella McCartneys "Stella" perfume.  This is not as light and floral as the other ones I have mentioned, which is why I like it as a part of my spring time perfume collection.  It brings something new and different to the table when you feel like switching it up.  With amber, rose, and mandarin nodes, it is the perfect scent for nighttime.  $72.00 for 1.6 ounces or $92.00 for 3.3 ounces.

All perfumes can be found wherever fine fragrances are sold
xoxo
linds&bells

IFB Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment