Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Adorable Decor Idea

When I saw these hedgehog measuring cups from Anthropolgie, it truly was love at first sight.  I mean, aren't they just the cutest little things you have ever seen?


But heres my problem, I didn't want to just store them in a cupboard in my kitchen, only taking the little hedgies out to play when I needed to measure a cup of sugar....  So instead, I opted to use them as decor in my room to house little knick knacks such as rings, hair ties, and bobbi pins.


I keep my little hedgehog family on my makeup table for easy access to everyday accessories that tend to get lost!


I think this hedgehog family would make a fabulous gift as well, and for only $36.00 for all four, they wont break the bank!  You can purchase them from Anthropolgie by clicking here.  More decor posts to come soon!  Thanks for reading!

xoxo
linds&bells

  IFB Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Those hedgehogs are so cute!

    www.lamechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I thought so too! Just checked out your blog and love it! Would you want to follow each other on bloglovin? My link is: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10879507/linds-amp-bells

    Thanks!
    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete