Wednesday, February 19, 2014

House of Harlow Jewelry Favorites

Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a great week!  Lately I have been noticing my obsession for House of Harlow jewelry.  I love the style and the easiness of the pieces and thought I would share some of my favorites.  The line was created and designed by celeb Nicole Richie, and her tribal chic style definitely transfers over into these pieces.  Not to mention for a celebrity line, her pieces are pretty reasonably priced!  

Take a look for yourself...


Below are two pieces that I love layering up and wearing together.  They are the Sunbursts necklaces with beautiful pewter leather centers.  I chose this color because I thought it would give me the most variety in terms of outfit choices, but they also come in a few other colors, like black, navy, and nude!  The large retails for $58.00, while the small one retails for $48.00.




My next pick is one that most of you have probably seen!  This is her most popular design and I definitely know why- it just seems to go with everything!  This gorgeous black leather necklace makes any outfit pop, and also looks great layered up with other gold necklaces!  It retails for $75.00.


This final pick is the evil eye headpiece!  I love it because it is simple & chic, but definitely makes a statement.  When worn, the evil eye sits beautifully front and center!  You can also tighten or loosen it depending on your head size which is a great feature.  Can't wait to wear this during the spring and summer!  It retails for around $80-90.00 I believe.





All of her pieces are beautiful and simple- not overworked.  They all have a breezy & chic feel to them which I absolutely love!  Can't wait to see whats to come from her line.



I hope you guys enjoyed this post!  All of the pieces can be found here at the House of Harlow website.

Thanks for reading

xoxo
linds&bells


IFB Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment